Rotterdam | IT
Are you able to translate the information requirements of our business units in a pragmatic way into digital solutions? Do you enjoy turning business strategy into a smart information plan? Do you enjoy working in a constantly changing organization which is on the threshold of digital transformation? Then read on!
Allianz is transforming into Digital by Default and you are going to help us with this.
As a Solution Architect you are responsible for designing (technology) solutions and translating the business needs to IT requirements to ensure they are in line with the target enterprise architecture. In this process you will focus on leveraging Allianz Global solutions, driving the realization of Benelux wide digital assets and on driving the transformation of Allianz Benelux into a fully digital insurer. In addition, you will be identifying opportunities for architectural improvements on your domains and you will be balancing future proof architecture with costs and timelines. To achieve this:
• You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
• You are able to explain business to IT and vice versa;
• Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management
What do we expect from you?
Allianz is looking for an independent, inquisitive and enthusiastic Solution Architect with debugging skills to pinpoint errors in existing applications, but is also capable of developing Proof of Concepts that demonstrate your proposed solutions. You know how to manage an implementation project, delivered by our partners and you monitor whether the proper design patterns are respected. You also supervise that the deliverables are in line with the requirements.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Solution Architect;
– University degree or Bachelor of Science degree (related to Information Sciences);
– Experience with new technologies (Docker, Micro Services, Kubernetes, ELK integration);
– Familiarity with DevOps.
What do you get in return?
You will work in a dynamic team of architects and technical engineers in an international setting. You work on various projects and initiatives, which give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge in the various domains. You will develop on a global scale with major business solutions.
• Flexible working hours with the option of working from home;
• An excellent salary;
• A pension plan and participation in the Allianz share plan;
• Your own online Xcelerate Academy in which you can develop yourself as much as you can;
• 25 vacation days (based on a 38-hour working week);
• Located in the heart of Rotterdam at the Coolsingel.
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140.000 people serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allianz Direct. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
Do you have any questions regarding this job opening? Please contact:
T: +31 (0)6 31959453
Part of joining Allianz is a pre-employment screening.