Rotterdam | Management
The team lead Non-Motor Pricing will be responsible for a team of 5 people, driving them to achieve high goals while giving them tools to success and development opportunities.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers.In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
• Sees to the setting of competitive and profitable rates in line with internal targets and external trends by the team.
• Contributes and/or participates on diverse committees or projects providing fact-based analyses and technical insights; proactively finding ways to solve problems and improve the quality of processes and products in scope.
• Supports on solving product- and pricing issues in the context of the planning, and strategic dialogue, ensuring compliancy with legislation applicable.
• Analyses results per product/segment; reporting fact-based conclusions in close collaboration with the head of pricing.segment.
• Monitors developments in turnover, profitability and competitive position; intervene and/or escalates when applicable.
• Allocates activities and resources; ensures the proper execution of procedures and follow-up; reviews performance with the head of pricing
• Supports the team by providing in-depth expertise; acts both as a coach and sparring partner and may solve complex issues when required
• Stimulates knowledge sharing both in own team as well as engaging key players creating synergy and driving change.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in a pricing/analytical function with excellent knowledge of non-life insurance products
• A demonstrated experience in team leading is definitely a plus
• Proven actuarial, analytical and quantitative capabilities in pricing role;
• Fluency in English (verbal and in writing), knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a strong asset;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (both oral and written);
• Knowledge of Willis Tower Watson tools is a plus
• A skilled communicator and connecting leader, innovative thinker with a drive for change
• Ability to work within a cross border domain, pro-actively seeking alignment on all levels
What do you get in return?
• We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels).
• Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance
• A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
• An experienced and enthusiastic team
• An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company
• A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (move planned in 2019 to brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
• A company located in the heart of Rotterdam at Coolsingel
• Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest?
Don’t hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!
Do you have any questions regarding this job opening?
+31 6 31 95 94 53