Rotterdam | Consultancy
We are looking for an agile coach to join our freshly created agile competence center team in Allianz Benelux. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, customers and external partners.
Allianz Benelux wants to develop and scale-up the agile way of working and culture within all areas of our company. In this context, we want to recruit an agile expert to support the and conduct the agile cultural change. Impacting people, processes and tools based on an iterative and incremental approach and on self-organizing and cross-functional teams.
What you will be doing?
You will be part of the agile competence center and work to develop content, services and practices that will support the organization to deliver quality products with performing agile teams. You will participate to the definition of a full set of Agile learning content to bring our Allianz Benelux colleagues through the different levels of competency progressively and you will coach Agile teams / organizations:
1. Create a high level Agility awareness among a large part of our population through training about Agile concepts and principles
2. Establish progressively a community-based communication & promotion of the new agile principles
3. Offer coaching on concrete agile experience to a number of our colleagues to reinforce their learning by practicing agile on selected initiatives
4. Setup and implementation of scaling models/agile WOW
In parallel with these activities focused on training & coaching, you will prepare the next steps of the agile transformation to scale up and increase Agile maturity.
What are we looking for?
A highly collaborative, open, creative and energetic agile coach. With a strong interest in new ways of working and innovative delivery models based on multi-competencies teams, covering the whole value-chain and involving digital technologies. You have skills and experience in shaping and delivering an agile mode and you are willing to help and coach our Business and IT stakeholders in their agile initiatives.
Your skills and qualifications:
• Master’s degree in business administration, civil or commercial engineer, information technology or related field.
• Minimum 10 years of full lifecycle project management and business process re-engineering and/or IT solution delivery experience, with at least 5 years delivering products or projects in an iterative and incremental environment using Agile Methodologies.
• You have developed a strong expertise in change management and transformations (scaling).
• Certified in one or more of the following is a plus: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in insurance and/or financial services industry (e.g. Banking) is a plus.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140.000 people serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allianz Direct. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
Part of joining Allianz is a pre-employment screening.
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Een van deze maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats
Om de integriteit van onze medewerkers te garanderen zal een positieve uitslag van de Pre Employment Screening voorwaarde zijn voor indiensttreding
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.