Rotterdam | Consultancy
Allianz has the ambition to become the most digital insurer in the world. As the Identity & Access Manager, you will help realize this digital ambition by protecting our privacy and data!
What are you going to do?
With increasing Employee mobility and Regulatory requirements we are faced with the possibility of increasing unauthorized access and fraud risk. This requires that the Access Management Process is adequately coordinated and meets the requirements. As the only internal consultant for the Benelux on IAM, you provide IAM thought leadership on processes, reference architecture, design principles, standards and other best practices. You maintain a holistic perspective of the IAM processes, information, security and ICT assets and ensure IAM implementations are integrated consistently, efficiently and in a sustainable manner according to the Allianz and IAM standards. You are responsible for policy with regard to IAM, whereas our colleagues of Allianz Technology or third parties are responsible for the execution.
· Create and maintain IAM reference architectures such as design principles, standards and solution building blocks;
· Define IAM architecture requirements and policies;
· Anticipate future business needs and plan for how the IAM architecture will support / enable it;
· Evaluate the impact of changes within the ecosystem of the organization (including political, technical, social, regulatory, legal) on the IAM architecture;
· Lead on implementation of IAM solution / components;
· Ensure incorporation of security by design;
· Periodically review an update of Business Critical Application with External Accountant;
· Communicate to management and board in all relevant matters around IAM.
What do you bring?
· An university of applied science degree;
· Experience with implementation of IAM technologies and solutions;
· Experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing;
· Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communications skills on various levels;
· A visionary change agent, bringing a positive and constructive attitude to the table.
What do you get in return?
A challenging role, with high visibility and impact which will you get acquainted with the different departments, products, people and entities of Allianz. Working in a dynamic environment that encourages you to take initiative, where you can grow and actively contribute to strengthening our position as world leader.
you can expect:
- 26 holidays + 20 ADV days
- Gratification of 12,5%
- 3,5% own pension premium
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE! A company that encourages you to take initiative, where you can grow and actively contribute to strengthening our position as a world leader. By sincerely caring about people - both the 85 million private and business customers and the more than 142,000 employees - Allianz promotes a culture in which employees are given every opportunity to work together, to function well, to provide an excellent service and to respond to business trends and challenges for the future. Our greatest ambition is to build a relationship of trust and to be a partner of our customers so that they can grow. Feel free to dare! Come work at Allianz and strengthen our team!
Then apply via the button below and find out what your options are at Allianz!
T: +31 (0) 6 31959453
Om de integriteit van onze medewerkers te garanderen zal een positieve uitslag van de Pre Employment Screening voorwaarde zijn voor indiensttreding
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.