Rotterdam | IT
Allianz Benelux (based in Rotterdam and in Brussels) wants to develop and scale-up the agile way of working and culture within all areas of our company. In this context, we want to recruit a project manager with agile expertise to support people, processes and tools based on an iterative approach and on self-organizing and cross-functional teams. Agile will enable a rapid and flexible response to change.
We are looking for a senior IT project manager with a strong agile expertise and advanced technology background, e.g., Scrum master role in large IT project delivery, broad and deep knowledge of new technology – cloud, API, DevSecOps tooling …
Your main role will be sparring partner providing support and expertise on the agile way of working to our IT organization in Allianz Benelux with a focus on three dimensions, Agile Mindset / Practices / Techniques. You will also work in close collaboration with our newly created agile competence center team to ensure consistency and alignment around agile within the company.
The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, customers and external partners in a spirit of “Fail fast, fail safe”.
What you will be doing?
You will be part of the IT organization as well as be part of the virtual agile competence center within the company and you will focus on:
1. Create a high level Agility awareness among a large part of our IT population through training about Agile concepts and principles
2. Manage projects based on agile delivery model, e.g. scrum master role
3. Offer coaching on concrete agile experience to a number of our IT colleagues to reinforce their learning by practicing agile on selected initiatives
4. Prepare with the agile CoC the next steps of the agile transformation to scale up and increase agile maturity through implementation of agile technical enablers.
5. Implement of scaling models/agile WOW (cfr. Point 4.) including change management to maximize impact and reduce adoption time.
What are we looking for?
Highly collaborative, open, creative and energetic agile lead with a strong IT project management and technology background and interest in new ways of working and innovative delivery models based on multi-competencies teams, covering the whole value-chain and involving digital technologies. You have skills and experience in shaping and delivering in an agile mode and you are willing to help and coach our IT people in their agile initiatives.
Your skills and qualifications:
• Master’s degree in information technology or related field.
• Minimum 10 years of full lifecycle project management and/or IT solution delivery experience, with at least 5 years delivering products or projects in an iterative and incremental environment using Agile Methodologies.
• Broad and deep knowledge of new technology – multi-tier architecture, cloud, API, DevSecOps, etc.
• Expertise in change management and transformations (scaling).
• Certified in one or more of the following is a plus: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in insurance and/or financial services industry (e.g. Banking) is a plus.
• Fluent in English and Dutch (understanding French is a plus).
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Een van deze maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats
Om de integriteit van onze medewerkers te garanderen zal een positieve uitslag van de Pre Employment Screening voorwaarde zijn voor indiensttreding
Ook Allianz doet er alles aan om verdere verspreiding van het Coronavirus te voorkomen. Eén van de maatregelen is dat er zoveel mogelijk thuis gewerkt wordt. Betekent dit dat wij geen kennismakingsgesprekken meer voeren? Absoluut niet! Vanaf nu vindt de sollicitatieprocedure gewoon via digitale kanalen plaats.